Your access to and use of Imagine Invercargill is agreed upon creating an account, and in compliance with these terms.
These terms apply to all users, visitors and others accessing Imagine Invercargill.
Access of this site is agreeance to be bound by these terms.
- This site must be used in a manner consistent with any prevailing legislation.
- All reasonable efforts to protect confidentiality and monitor content subject to the Moderation Policy will be used.
- Failure to provide accurate information at the time of creating an account may constitute a breach of these terms which may result in termination of your account.
- This site may contain links to third-party websites within a submission; these are not owned or controlled by Invercargill City Council. We strongly advise reading any terms and conditions or privacy policies upon visiting these external sites.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to Imagine Invercargill, without prior notice or liability, for whatever reason, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- If you wish to terminate your account, you can cancel your registration by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you do not agree to these terms please stop using the site, or contact us at email@example.com